Monday 15 October 2012

Corporate Identity Design


Here you can see some of Corporate Identity Design and I will show you which I liked and disliked


Best Design




I liked this Design because as you can see the color green looks more attractive to customer even the logo of eat was creativie and simple.



I liked this Design because the logo looks creative in design and typograpy also the business card

looks more professional.





I liked this Design because all are professional and creative also the color black and white is perfect with design and looks simple and attractive.






I liked this Design because the logo is perfect and business card and letterhead also looks professional




Worst Design



I didn't liked this design because the logo is prefect however the business card looks messy with the text.

Matter Strategic Design Stationery

I didn't liked this design because the logo is too simple and not attractive.





I didn't liked this design because the typograpy of logo looks simple and the color is too dark which make them difficult to read.



No comments:

Post a Comment